Friday, May 4, 2012

SAMSUNG - GALAXY SIII I9300

Samsung Galaxy SIII Review, The Next Galaxy Review, Samsung I9300, Samsung Galaxy S3, Samsung I9300 Review, Samsung Galaxy S3 Review, Samsung Galaxy SIII Price, Samsung Galaxy S3 Price
Samsung Galaxy SIII Review
Samsung Galaxy SIII or Samsung I9300 is launched to the public finally! This high class smartphone is using a quad-core Exynos 4212 1,4Ghz processor and it will support a 4G network (regional). The display is supported with Corning Gorilla Glass 2 and a 4.8 inches Super Amoled capasitive touchscreen with the resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels.
Samsung Galaxy SIII two colors Review, The Next Galaxy Review, Samsung I9300, Samsung Galaxy S3, Samsung I9300 Review, Samsung Galaxy S3 Review, Samsung Galaxy SIII Price, Samsung Galaxy S3 Price
Samsung Galaxy SIII in two colors, white marble and blue pebble
Samsung Galaxy SIII has a rear 8 MP camera and a 1,9 MP on its front.With the new Android 4.0.4 (Ice Cream Sandwich), Samsung also introduced a new feature, the S Voice, a program to recognize voice command to execute the command to take pictures, emailing, or playing song, just like iPhone's Siri.
Samsung Galaxy SIII Side Review, The Next Galaxy Review, Samsung I9300, Samsung Galaxy S3, Samsung I9300 Review, Samsung Galaxy S3 Review, Samsung Galaxy SIII Price, Samsung Galaxy S3 Price
Samsung Galaxy SIII
For now Samsung Galaxy SIII is only availabele in two colors, white marble and blue pebble. Ready for The Next Galaxy?(via)

No comments:

Post a Comment